We are moving forward with the Development Package for this 1.2 acre self-storage facility expansion project near the NE corner of First Avenue and River Road, just inside the City of Tucson limits. The new building consists of an additional 38,000 square feet (24,000 on the main floor and 14,000 in the basement!) to be built north of our client’s existing facility. Like the existing structure, this expansion will also provide 100% air conditioned storage space.
We are processing the Development Package concurrent with the rezoning of the property from R-3 residential to C-1 commercial, and because this is considered an expansion greater than 25%, we are required to bring the overall site, including the existing improvements, up to current code.
Our Services Include:
- Site Rezoning engineering assistance to The Planning Center
- Boundary Survey and Topography
- Conceptual Site Plan Designs
- Floodplain Analysis & Drainage Report in conjunction with CMG Drainage
- Full Development Package (City of Tucson Development) containing:
- Lot splits and lot combinations through legal descriptions, avoiding the Final Plat process.
- Release of unused public utility easements which run through the site.
site plan , demolition, grading and drainage, retention and water harvesting,
paving, utilities, and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan.